SOPA Information/FAQ SOPA Information/FAQ

Perfect

Informative, the style and the music help to aid the message you are trying to deliver. I appreciate this for many reasons, but find it especially enjoyable as it is a venture from what you are used to. (SK games are a bit different)

YomToxic responds:

The internet is my home. I will fight to protect the dreams of the free world, ever undying!

OCF: No Pants Thursday OCF: No Pants Thursday

Nice

pretty amazing, I understand the story behind this and your reason for doing it so I'm giving you a t3n. (especially since you managed MCB's skirt.) Also, I was around FH this time and got included XD.

YomToxic responds:

Those burns still sting, ya know.

And it was just a shred of her skirt. I wouldn't have managed it if she didn't kick me in the face.

Sex Kitten: Prison Break Sex Kitten: Prison Break

I have thoroughly enjoyed the fucking giraffes.

DMT EVERYWHERE.

What The Cup!? What The Cup!?

simple

Simple concept, simple graphics. I'm pretty sure the cup with the ball will always be the front most layer. I would like to see what else you can do. I like the pause feature.

Smelly stuff (NP) Smelly stuff (NP)

I really enjoyed this.

I thought that this was all pretty well done. Continuing dreamer if you get the time, could be a cool idea. I got the right combination the first time w00t! Anyway, you could add more complexity and paths to it, if you do anything with it in the future. Also, yeah I wanted to do the chick, but whatevs. Maybe it was her eyes? lol

I Have You I Have You

Starts of slow at first and was worried at first given the simple sounds, but I found myself really diggin this song and how you decided to put it together, Great job!

tomdink responds:

Thanks I'm glad you ended up liking it!! I always appreciate the reviews, so thank you!!

+Promise- +Promise-

I absolutely love your music. The way the music seems to flow perfectly has a way of touching the "soul." Keep up the fantastic work.

ABrighterShadow responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it; and thank you even more for the review, I'm always glad to hear from a fan.